Where Can I Access Close-Calls Afterwards on BCD436?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogrules

On my older analog Uniden scanners, all close-calls were automatically stored in its own bank. However, I cannot find where close-called frequencies are stored on the BCD436 after they disappear from the screen. I close-called a few frequencies on the road yesterday on my BCD436 and cannot find them now on the scanner. Is there even a setting on the BCD436 to store and scan all close-calls, or do they just disappear depending on how long the pause is set for?

Reconrider

If it's anything like the sds, it should store them in the "inner_rec" when hooked to the pc. It saves 10 and overwrites the older one. I don't know if your scanner has the 'record' option, but turn it on and it should record close calls, searches, limit searches if it's like the sds.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Monitor the search with scan. Close call hits are automatically added there. It's in the select lists to monitor submenu.

Analogrules

So far, the only way I can go back to see my close called hits is if I happen to be recording. If I have Search With Scan turned ON under Select Lists To Monitor, it just scans the entire custom frequency bands. But not seeing any close call results. It seems they arent stored anywhere unless I am recording while monitoring.

jasoyeom

When I get a close call and I press enter to keep it, the frequency is added to the Quick Save Department which I believe you can put under a favourite list to monitor later.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
You don't need to do anything manually if you have the close call hits segment of search with scan enabled. Any frequencies hit by close call will automatically get scanned thereafter.

Analogrules

Jasoy, you solved my issue. Thats how you do it in the Bcd436, and you have to hit Enter twice to save it in the Quick Save Dept.. Thank you!

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
You DO NOT have to do anything manually. No pressing any buttons. You can leave the scanner unattended and it will do its thing completely automatically.

Check "Monitor Search With Scan" in the profile settings in Sentinel, or turn it on in the Set Scan Selection \ Select Lists to Monitor menu in the scanner.

Annotation 2020-09-01 085343.png

Configure Search With Scan as shown in your profile settings:

Annotation 2020-09-01 085049.png

Do that, and the scanner will automatically add all Close Call hits to the Close Call Hits department under the Search With Scan system, and will scan them as well, without you having to touch the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.