HP-1: where can i get a new sims card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief580

Premium Subscriber
Hi all, Keep getting a code that the sims card is corrupted . Where do I find one. Thanks Kevin

phask

Premium Subscriber
On what? Your phone? A SIMS card is only used on ohone type devices.

If you mean SD card - walmart, Radio Shack, Phone Store, Gas station.

More like where CAN"T you get one. They are about as ubiquitous as instamatic film was in the 70's.

If you can't find one - just ask someone under the age of 16 :)

LIScanner101

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
You don't have to toss out the card. I corrupted my 2G microSD card in a Pro-18 the moment I turned it on because I was running it off a wall wart with no batteries in it, and accidentally unplugged it (stupid mistake on my part). With some help from the seller I was able to repopulate the card with the necessary .bin files after I reformatted it in my computer using a microSD card reader. Ever since that, I have never had a single issue with it again because I always hit the power button on the scanner before unplugging it (I have batteries in it but almost always use it as a desktop scanner). So, NO NEED to get a new card - you just have to fix the one you have ;)

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moved to the Tech Support forum. Sorry, but this is not an advanced, tech topic. Please take a look at forum descriptions in the future. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.