Where do you buy your scanners?

Who do you buy from?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiltonAsus

I've been trying to piece together a list of reputable sellers of handheld/mobile scanners. You can vote for some I have already listed, but if there are any other you want to add please do. The bigger the list the better.

Last edited:

BuiltonAsus

I didn't forget, I could only add 10 to vote from. But please keep adding more that you feel should be included.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
I bought an antenna from Universal Radio. Other than that, I haven't bought anything from anyone on that list. Most of my stuff has come from ebay, local radio shops, pawn shops, and Radio Shack. Back when they still sold them, I even bought a couple scanners at Wal-Mart.

scannersnstuff

as of late,i mostly buy from scannermaster.excellent service,price's reasonable.scannerworld & universal radio NASTY & USELESS.

LEH

Premium Subscriber
I haven't bought a scanner since Glenn retired. I'll have to see what happens next time I feel the need to update a scanner.

BuiltonAsus

Keep the reviews coming. Please include honest feedback of some of these sellers, and continue to add new reviews of places yet to be mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.