where do you go to downlord ez scan for the tx1

rocky28965

Premium Subscriber
Surely someone on here will have the program file and could PM it to you.
I only have the TRX-1e.

FedFyrGuy

Premium Subscriber
‪+1 800-531-0004‬ - Whistler Group - generic message when you call referencing a move to a new facility and an email address for customer inquiries. Move to be completed by October according to the message

Ubbe

What email adress did they give?

As they are moving they could have, and should have, made a copy of their download area to a drop box or google drive so that people still have access to their software these couple of weeks while they move house.

/Ubbe

Livewire3286

I actually came here looking for the same exact question because I just got a TX-1 and even though I was on their website just last week it's gone now. Frustrating I'd like to get us up and running.

IC-R20

LoBand Nation
Is the software not on the scanner SD card? That's how I got installed when I first bought mine, it did have to go update itself though so not sure how well that will work with the servers on whistler's end being down.

byoutsey

Premium Subscriber
I have the Whistler TRX-1. I downloaded the EZ Scan software from the scanner. Its a bit clunky. My question is, can I use the PSREdit500 software to program the TRX-1? When I attempt to upload the file I created using the PSREdit500/RR, the program sees the scanner on "com4", but the scanner is unresponsive to the upload request. Any ideas?

sallen07

Premium Subscriber
I have the Whistler TRX-1. I downloaded the EZ Scan software from the scanner. Its a bit clunky. My question is, can I use the PSREdit500 software to program the TRX-1? When I attempt to upload the file I created using the PSREdit500/RR, the program sees the scanner on "com4", but the scanner is unresponsive to the upload request. Any ideas?
The only programming software available for the "SD card" Whistler scanners is what is provided by Whistler.