where in san diego county can i get my uniden digital radio programmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Howdy This friend of mine does Scanner programming here in San Diego,His name is Bud and you can call him at 858-277-4140 if no answer just leave a message

Last edited:

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
Bud programs all the news stations scanners.....he's been scanning for at least 20-30 years :)

Paul

uniden700

How can I get the vista sheriff and Northcomm dispacth on 1 channel

How can I get the vista sheriff and Northcomm dispacth on 1 channel.

Dowdle

Bud programs all the news stations scanners.....he's been scanning for at least 20-30 years :)
Paul

Paul, I remember him from the old CIA BBS (before the Internet!) and the ScanFan books. Nice to know he is still in the hobby. I think he is like me, 40-50 years scanning.
-Tim

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
CIA BBS? I remember his BBS was called "The cat's meow"......Bud has a thing for kitties.....I actually gave him a kitten like 20 years ago when his died......nowadays he won't even return my calls.

Paul

uniden700

I need help with my undune bcd396xt

I use to be able to charge my batteries with my scanner and it use to say normal charging and now the charging doesnt work anymore or it doesnt work if I just want to listen to the radio and just listen to it pluged in with out batteries. What can I do I dont know if its the radio or the charger? I have 2 scanners and it did the same thing?

rectanglehead808

Premium Subscriber
look in the battery compartment under the batteries. there is a switch that says alkaline and nicad. needs to be switched to nicad to charge the batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.