Where is LUS?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim-B

Lafayette Utilities System was still using the old 800 MHz Motorola Type II analog system. Today I am not hearing any traffic on any of their talkgroups. I thought maybe they went to encrypted talkgroups on LWIN so I got Pro96com up and running to check that but I am only seeing the regular public safety traffic for Lafayette Parish agencies and four unkown use talkgroups that have been there for years. I am not hearing LUS on the old 800 system and I am not seeing them on LWIN on pro96com. I am not even hearing them on icalls that they used to use on the old system. Does anyone know where they went? Today is not a holiday. Even on weekends and holidays I would still hear the people who work at Doc Bonin Power Plant. I have one scanner that is scanning every non trunked frequency that any entity of the Lafayette City-Parish Govt is licensed by the FCC to use and they are all silent except for the VFD paging frequency, the jail, and the Cajundome.

Tim-B

Nevermind, I had the scan list for fleet 6 turned off in the scanner that I use for that system. Bahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.