Where to buy a SDS200 these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuthinFancy

Premium Subscriber
Just checked Bearcat Warehouse for the SDS200, notice saying the shipment is delayed ,awaiting an update from Uniden I am kind of anxious to get my sds200, but ill have to wait a little longer.

cpfinlay

Feed Provider
Just checked Bearcat Warehouse for the SDS200, notice saying the shipment is delayed ,awaiting an update from Uniden I am kind of anxious to get my sds200, but ill have to wait a little longer.

HRO now has them in 2 locations according to their website.

NuthinFancy

Premium Subscriber
Just got a E-Mail from Bearcat Warehouse due to the delay the shipment is postponed until the first week of July, Big Bummer

paranoia11

Just got a E-Mail from Bearcat Warehouse due to the delay the shipment is postponed until the first week of July, Big Bummer
wow you got a email !! I didn't, I just went to the website and it said uniden delayed shipment, won't be shipping till the first and second weeks of July, but yet they sure took the money out of my account as soon as I ordered, I too am bummed.

*UNDIEN'S SHIPMENT WAS DELAYED. WE WILL BE ABLE TO SHIP ORDERS THE 1st-2nd WEEK IN JULY.

paranoia11

I am sorry I did get the e-mail from them also saying pretty much the same thing as yours did.

NuthinFancy

Premium Subscriber
You cant blame Bearcat Warehouse, They cant ship out the product if Uniden doesn't ship it to them. its not a rip-off, its all because of the pandemic.

NuthinFancy

Premium Subscriber
I knew that it wouldn't ship until the week of June 22nd I have my order confirmation and I know people have stated that they were very pleased with Bearcat Warehouse. Its not a fly by night operation they have been around awhile .If it was a rip-off you would have seen people state that in the forums.

baj76

Uniden fanboy
I have to say it looks like Bearcat Warehouse is a rip-off artist!
Back in march, I ordered a antenna from Bearcat Warehouse, And two days later they sent me an email saying the antenna was on back order, And my order will ship next month...Their customer service SUCKS!

Last edited:

vanhalo

try this new place.

Thanks. Just ordered one from here. They had 2 in stock. One left @ 4:49PM EST

Screenshot-at-2020-06-28-16-47-46.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.