Where to buy a SDS200 these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Im thinking about getting a Whistler next instead, so I dont have to pay $150 just to hear whats in my area. Supposedly, the DMR sensitivity is better too, and I have definitely had (minor) issues with that

If the DMR systems in your area are non-trunked - or are trunked but not too busy - you will probably be OK with the Whistler as far as DMR monitoring. Just as an FYI, check this post:

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
I placed an order with HRO, they called to say the item was backordered and offered a refund. I also went to several web sites and put my name on their lists to notify me when the SDS is available. Scanner Master sent me an email and I placed the order. Before I could cancel my order with HRO, they notified me the item had been shipped.

I have purchased other radios from each ScannerMaster and HRO and have NO issues doing business with either company!

When did you get your SDS200 from HRO?

tactcom42

Premium Subscriber
I said I would never ever never pay that much for a scanner! until I saw this scanner. I will Have one soon. I hope.

vanhalo

Arrived to today.

1-A76-C70-A-F5-D3-42-D5-AF12-680825-D4-BE02.jpg

NuthinFancy

Premium Subscriber
Paranoia11 , I ordered mine June 15th, received my E-Mail showing my receipt and tracking number July 1st for delivery on July 3rd.depending on when you ordered it, if it was about the same time as my order you should probably receive yours soon. send them an E-Mail that's what I did .

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
I am hoping to hear from them soon , I am getting a little inpatient.
It's got to be a bit of supply & demand plus covid because I ordered a small antenna June 24th and it's still bogged down in USPS transport......I don't even get the usual prompt updates on text that I normally get. When I ordered it, USPS said it would be here last Friday. So we just gotta be a little patient.

UPDATE: shipped today!! I received an email receipt From Bearcat Warehouse with a UPS tracking number. I chose 2 day shipping, but even with the 2-day my arrival date is Monday. Bummer, was hoping to have it by Friday for the weekend and before I travel Monday mid-day. Fingers crossed.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
UPDATE: shipped today!! I received an email receipt From Bearcat Warehouse with a UPS tracking number. I chose 2 day shipping, but even with the 2-day my arrival date is Monday. Bummer, was hoping to have it by Friday for the weekend and before I travel Monday mid-day. Fingers crossed.
The mail is erratic and you may even get it sooner.

paranoia11

Paranoia11 , I ordered mine June 15th, received my E-Mail showing my receipt and tracking number July 1st for delivery on July 3rd.depending on when you ordered it, if it was about the same time as my order you should probably receive yours soon. send them an E-Mail that's what I did .
I ordered mine on June 13th and haven't heard a word !!

NuthinFancy

Premium Subscriber
Send them an E-Mail ask them about the status of your order, they replied right back . I should get mine today as long as UPS doesn't run into any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.