Where to buy Diamond RH77CA antennae in the Twin Cities metro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcopolo456

Hi all,

I am looking for a Diamond RH77CA BNC antennae for my RS Pro-96. Any idea where to buy one locally in the Twin Cities?

Hoping to get a little better Civil Air reception. I know the Pro-96 is not good for aircraft mode generally, but was hoping an upgraded antennae might help me pull in KMSP.

Thanks,
Mark

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Have you tried radio city in mounds view. Otherwise order it online.

mmtstc

Ø
the money you would spend on gas and the advantage of online shopping would make me agree with matt and recommend Online... ive had good luck at ham station... scanner master has a great selection, prices are mediocre, but they are a huge supporter of this website...

Marcopolo456

Oh guys... I buy plenty of stuff online (haha). Just that if I am buying a product that I believe has less than a 50 percent chance of success... I like to have a convenient return spot...

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Well maybe it will make you feel better to know that I have that antenna and it works well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.