Where to buy your BCD996T Scanner, How much delivered and did you get it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whooey

W4KRR said:
They weren't sure of the "exact" amount, said it was "around $40". I said fine; I'm going out of town later in the week and I wanted it by Thursday to avoid having it sit on my porch for a week!:(

Heh, heck I'm not going out of town and I would pay just to get in in my paws sooner! :twisted:

K9GTJ

whooey said:
Ham Station here too, Rick said he had 5 left, before mine so now he has 4 left as of 1500 Hrs Eastern US time. They take PP (PayPal)!

Now Rick has ONE left. ;)

mikea7531

Feed Provider
Did anyone hear if ScannerMaster recieved their shipment? I'm on their pre-order list, i hope it comes in soon so i can play with it over the weekend :D

STiMULi

STiMULi said:
I ordered from USASCAN.com (Communication Electronics)
$519 Shipped
Due to be shipped out on June 1st

(Obviously at this time I have not yet recieved mine)

Today:

Communications Electronics said:
Dear Sir:

Thank you for your Communications Electronics order
and for the trust you've placed in us.
Your order has been processed through our
Emergency Operations Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan USA.

This is your advanced shipping notification.
Your backorder shipped ahead of schedule today.

Yehaa!!

STiMULi

bratsch said:
Scott, when did you pre order yours, I have not received any email from them, I pre ordered middle of may...

May 14th or 15th

They have been great and very communicative!

Last edited:

compubandit

I ordered mine from Communications Electronics and had called them several times due to several people already having received their's. I received a phone call from them this afternoon telling me that mine had been shipped. I later received an email from QuantumView that gave me my tracking number. I paid the extra for next day air.

jpjohn

Premium Subscriber
I ordered mine on April 10th from usascan.com and haven't received a thing as of this morning.

I guess it is time to send an email with my order number and find out what is happening!!!!!

jpjohn

Premium Subscriber
Received a reply to my email. Mine is due to ship today.

I guess I didn't gain much by ordering in April instead of May!!!!!

jpm

$519.95 usascan

Paid $519.95 which included $30 shipping, handling, and insurance and out to be delivered for today..just waiting on it. Great customer service and prices, purchased my last three from them and will continue trading as well, great customer service.

jpm

W4KRR said:
Just placed an order from "Rick" at the Ham Station; it will ship out today and I requested second day air. He said they just got a batch in today.
Shipped yesterday should have it today and with regular ground service to Illinois.

mikea7531

Feed Provider
Just had my order placed with Scanner Master. $539 w/ ground shipping. They said they're walking the order out to the warehouse and it should be out the door today. If the UPS ground maps are correct, and everything goes as planned - it will be here tomorrow! I can't wait! :D

sigint1

Was: joking
Grove Enterprises - $557 shipped - shipping today - A little more than some places but I like doing business with Grove

STiMULi

jpjohn said:
Received a reply to my email. Mine is due to ship today.

I guess I didn't gain much by ordering in April instead of May!!!!!

I did not want to order too soon or too late. I was worried about the FILO routine like on a Southwest Airline flight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.