Where to Download Latest SDR#

Status
Not open for further replies.

allandunn

I am using SDR# with a R820T dongle, but with (what I thought was) a recent download, I no longer get AM demodulation, either with the upconverter or going bareback into the aviation band. DSB works but hardly readable; AM demodulation is totally silent.

I have gone into sdrsharp.com for a download, but all I get is an HDSDR download, not SDR#.

Allan

RonnieUSA

I am using SDR# with a R820T dongle, but with (what I thought was) a recent download, I no longer get AM demodulation, either with the upconverter or going bareback into the aviation band. DSB works but hardly readable; AM demodulation is totally silent.

I have gone into sdrsharp.com for a download, but all I get is an HDSDR download, not SDR#.

Allan

Beat to the punch.

rbm

The easiest way to get the latest SDR# build is to download the sdr-install.zip file from here:
http://sdrsharp.com/downloads/sdr-install.zip

Then unzip the three files within that zip file to a folder of your choice.
Then, double click on install.bat and let it run.
Everything should then be in the folder named 'sdrsharp'

Rich

Edit:
You guys must type faster than I do! ;)

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
You need to turn it up. It does work. Different levels for different bands. I used to keep it at 32db but for FM it seems I have to crank it up to listen meanwhile anything hf is 32db or lower. Just try adjusting the volume. It does work.

allandunn

Tnx guys. Somehow I got 1131 which you say is better. And the AM does work although a little bit low. Still trying to get the frequency accurate. Don't know why I kept getting HDSDR instead of SDR#, but at least I have what I want. Tnx again.

rbm

Here's a good way to calibrate your dongle for frequency accuracy.

http://forums.radioreference.com/so...-sdr-dongle-frequency-offset.html#post2336155

If you have a converter, that calibration must be done first to calibrate for any variation in the dongle oscillator.
Then ...............
'Tweak' the 'Shift' to calibrate for any converter oscillator variation.

Rich

Edit:
By the way, 1331 is a 'keeper' until (or if) they correct the audio level problem introduced with 1332.
Also, make sure you have the bandwidth set properly for the mode or your audio level will be off.

Status
Not open for further replies.