Where to find fmp24cc.bat

Status
Not open for further replies.

andY321

Hi, I have been decoding a p25 trunked system with one dongle and dsd fastlane. My dsd folder was getting messy to I deleted it to start anew. I downloaded dsd1.101 and the dlls and downloaded the latest fastlane and put everything in one folder but I can't find the fmp24cc.bat. It was not part of the update. I'm sure I've missed out a step somewhere but not sure what. Can anyone help?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Each FL update does not contain ALL files but only updated files. So you would have to go back to a version previous to that. It's just a batch file. But you may be missing other things. You might want to email dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com, apologize profusely for annoying he/she/it (lol), and ask them to send you everything that you need.

Mike

morfis

fmp24cc.bat is not a filename that has been supplied as part of the Fastlane distribution.
Perhaps you mean "FMP24-CC.bat" which was introduced in 2p18 almost four years ago.

As Mike says, you will need to ask the author nicely if you can have a full file set to the current version....and in future read the documentation that is supplied....and keep backups of the updates you receive.

andY321

Thank you both for the advice. I will drop them a mail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.