Where To Find Programming Cable For Uniden BC75XLT Handheld Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
The instruction manual talks about a USB programming cable but does not specify what the connector on the radio side of the cable is. This is for a friend. I have an old USB cable from an old camera that seems to work but I need to find one that I can order for him. Thanks in advance!

The instruction manual talks about a USB programming cable but does not specify what the connector on the radio side of the cable is. This is for a friend. I have an old USB cable from an old camera that seems to work but I need to find one that I can order for him.
Here it is:

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
Thank you but it shows that item is out of stock. Therefore I still can't order it. Can you tell me what the connector type is so I can see if I can order one from Amazon or eBay or something? I suspect since this is a pretty old item it may never be back in stock. I'm an old retail Internal Auditor at heart...

Can you tell me what the connector type is so I can see if I can order one
The cable is still used on current scanners.

I would call scannermaster and ask them what type of connectors to look for. I don't know.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Thank you but it shows that item is out of stock. Therefore I still can't order it. Can you tell me what the connector type is so I can see if I can order one from Amazon or eBay or something? I suspect since this is a pretty old item it may never be back in stock. I'm an old retail Internal Auditor at heart...
Multiple choices for the mini-USB cable on Amazon, the majority of them under $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.