Where's ScanDaBands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
Thanks. I've been checking two local papers in his area over the last several days.

try 411, see if he is listed and call him..

he is a good guy to deal with and apparently something has come up... does anyone remember the name of the radio shop he works at?

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
try 411, see if he is listed and call him..

he is a good guy to deal with and apparently something has come up... does anyone remember the name of the radio shop he works at?

I know where he worked, I can try calling this afternoon to see if he is around. If anyone else knows, let me try first. I don't want a bunch of people calling him yet, could cause trouble for him that might not be needed.

It is a small shop, so it's not like there will be lots of people to answer the phones.

carolinascannerspy

Banned - Deadbeat Seller
Banned
ScanDaBands

I was contacted by one of you to check on this individual's welfare. I didn't know about this until 15 minutes agao. My Sgt is sending an officer to his address provided and i will post back after i know more.

Michael

carolinascannerspy

Banned - Deadbeat Seller
Banned
Correction

CORRECTION...There are NO listings for him in 411 nor any call history in our 911 CAD system. Sorry for the mistype.

carolinascannerspy

Banned - Deadbeat Seller
Banned
UPDATE per Horry County Police for ScanDaBands

His address was checked out and this is what was found:

1- No one came to the door.

2- There were the following vehicles on site:

Blue C**** : SC Tag ###-XXX
Burgandy E**** : SC Tag ###-XXX
Toyota 4 Runner : No Tag.

3 - The C**** came back to a subject with the last name of <removed> and the E**** came back to a business (?).

The Officer told me it does appear someone is living there. However no one answered the door while he was there. I work from 11pm til 11am and i'll ride by this address also tonight and will post back if i learn anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

carolinascannerspy

Banned - Deadbeat Seller
Banned
Anyone concerned

If anyone is concerned that they have the victim of any scamming they should call the Horry County Police Department at 248-1520 and ask for Officer Donald Edge, he is now familiar with this situation.

Michael

hoser147

Any possibility that there is family you can contact to gain entry and check on him. He has been on this board a long time and has done alot of deals with people with little if any problems. His work should have some kind of contact info. Thanks Hoser

carolinascannerspy

Banned - Deadbeat Seller
Banned
We made contact with Tom !!

He was told by one of my Officers to post a reply on RR by me while he was speaking with the Officer. Tom approached my Officer and asked, "Am i going to be arrested?" The E**** does come back to Thomas, there was a number off in the original inquiry for the SC state DMV check. Tom now knows people are looking for him and wanting to hear from him. Confirmation of my post can be attained by contacting HCPD Officer Donald Edge at 843-248-1520.

Michael

hoser147

He was told by one of my Officers to post a reply on RR by me while he was speaking with the Officer. Tom approached my Officer and asked, "Am i going to be arrested?" The E**** does come back to Thomas, there was a number off in the original inquiry for the SC state DMV check. Tom now knows people are looking for him and wanting to hear from him. Confirmation of my post can be attained by contacting HCPD Officer Donald Edge at 843-248-1520.

Michael

Thanks for your help............Hoser

SCPD

QRT
From another member here on RR, that know Tom's situtation, we may have been taken. Should I contact the local PD to file a thieft report?

Status
Not open for further replies.