Where's ScanDaBands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I purchased a radio from him back on the 6th of this month and have heard from him since. I've sent several PM's over the past several days with no response.

Does anyone know his whereabouts?

westsdad

I purchased a radio from him back on the 6th of this month and have heard from him since. I've sent several PM's over the past several days with no response.

Does anyone know his whereabouts?

Bob,

I was wondering the same thing.

I bought two scanners from him on 6/9/08 and have not heard from him since also. No response from a couple of PM's and emails also. Last time he logged in onto RR (6/9/08 at 3:12 PM) was when he PM'd me to say that he received the PayPal and would be shipping the following day. Nothing received yet and its been a week.

ScanDaBands has great feedback and is pretty well known on RR. I was going to wait a few more days to post a similar question.

Is there anyone that lives near him or can land line him and check to see if he is OK?

Thanks,
Scott
aka westsdad

SCPD

QRT
Westsdad-I agree, his rep here on RR is very good and I have faith that he will come through. Maybe he's on vacation or something. I'll give it a few more day before sending a search party.

Let me know if you here from him.

Thanks

SCPD

QRT
On 06/07/09 he said he was shipping the scanner out right away. I asked for a tracking number and haven't heard anything since. This is very strange.

I'll give it a day or two more....that's it.

SCPD

QRT
Maybe his sccount was hijacked and we've been taked. Does anyone who's done buisness with him with a favorable outcome know the paypal email they used? They account I sent funds to was SkyAuctions@sc.rr.com

hoser147

Thats it I just paid him and got my merchandise about 3 weeks ago. I burnt the box that had his mailing address, He has done some local sales only so Im sure someone in his area, knows where to look for him........Hoser

westsdad

No actually waiting on an answer about a scanner he sent me a Pm with the price and info I text him back and nothing...................

hoser147,

Was it about a BCD996T? Same scanner that jrbobdobbs and I (for two of them) sent PayPal for?

Scott

SCPD

QRT
By my count that makes 4 x 996T. He sold one here to someone else about 2 or 3 days before. I have asked for tracking informaton several times and not response. Something is not right.

hoser147

Yes it was about a Uniden BCT996, I dont have the message anymore I forwarded on to another board member that may have it....PayPal should be able to contact him..............

SCPD

QRT
Hopefully paypal will have better luck than I've had over the past several days. I've sent 4 PM with no response.

Bob

windchaser

tom pm'd me 6-7-08 and said he would not be around for a while. i pm'd him and got no reply. i did get 3 buckles i paid for and they are a work or a work of art. will let uall know if i hear from him again.something is not right i just hope and pray he is ok. windchaser usmm ret

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
ScanDaBands (aka; Tom) is a good guy! I'm sure there is a good reason for the delay. Hope he's ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.