Where's the change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampulman

Frequently (today, for example), the database will indicate change(s) for my local counties, but after combing through all of the systems and conventional frequencies, I cannot find any evidence (green or yellow highlights) of change.

Case in point, Camden and Burlington Counties in New jersey.

Am I missing something? Hope someone can address this.

AM

seamusg

Frequently (today, for example), the database will indicate change(s) for my local counties, but after combing through all of the systems and conventional frequencies, I cannot find any evidence (green or yellow highlights) of change.

Case in point, Camden and Burlington Counties in New jersey.

Am I missing something? Hope someone can address this.

AM
Click on the history tab, for Camden, it shows this:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=4609

seamusg

Thanks. I clicked on the link and found the change, but clicking on the 'history' link of Camden County just states that a change has taken place.
AM
When you click on the history link, it should give you a list of what has been changed and when changed. This is what I got for Camden Co.
Agency: (Businesses) was updated dtscho 2008-08-01 23:24:09
Agency: (Businesses) was updated dtscho 2008-08-01 23:24:05
Agency: (Businesses) was updated dtscho 2008-08-01 23:23:59
Agency: (Businesses) was updated dtscho 2008-08-01 23:23:42
Agency: (Businesses) was updated dtscho 2008-08-01 23:23:25

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, a lot of times when you see your county has been updated (also from Camden County, NJ) but you see no highlights when turning onto that county's page, it is either for frequencies being tagged or an update to the files (Codes and Maps tab). In the case of the former, it might be easier if the tagged frequency or frequencies were highlighted so we know where the change has taken place.

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
Since May 31 st, 2008 all members have been given permission to tag freq's in the database and many people have been diligently at work. :)

I guess if the tag column only could reflect the change , it would be visible immediately.
But the History tab is only one click away with the explanation provided in the list. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.