Where's UPMAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Things are still hopping and still moving along. But, I'm traveling this week (Maryland, then Toronto). So, don't expect to see the volume of posts this week as I've been able to accomplish in the past couple of weeks.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
So, yes, I do travel some for work. Sometimes to foreign countries (just last week I was in Oklahoma) and sometimes more domestic. I do this to provide training, sales support, and sometimes to help "pitch the tent" at trade shows. That is part of my job, as is shepherding in new products, new product features, etc.

Just pointing this out in response to some recent posts that I think were meant to be criticisms for doing things that are part of my job. Note that I cannot write firmware, nor am I an app developer, so implying that I should be working on such things ... well, if I were actually working on such things it would be hugely counterproductive for those folks whose job it actually is to do such things. They'd instead be teaching me coding...or at least brushing up my skills in that arena which are only 30 years or so out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.