Where's Waldo Mission near Keystone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommShrek

Something new and something different to listen to. There's a lady (and a husband with a medical problem) lost near a ravine near Keystone Dam. Keystone Fire, EMSA, and others are out there looking for her. It appears Tulsa Life Flight is one of the only helicopters near Tulsa flying today (no Police 1) so they are going to do some searching. Might listen to Keystone Fire on 154.130, EMSA (if you can) and maybe TLF. Might be interesting.

ETA @ 1314 hrs: The folks were found and Tulsa Life Flight just landed on the scene. I guess not much to listen to now.

Last edited:

car2back

CommShrek said:
Something new and something different to listen to. There's a lady (and a husband with a medical problem) lost near a ravine near Keystone Dam. Keystone Fire, EMSA, and others are out there looking for her. It appears Tulsa Life Flight is one of the only helicopters near Tulsa flying today (no Police 1) so they are going to do some searching. Might listen to Keystone Fire on 154.130, EMSA (if you can) and maybe TLF. Might be interesting.

ETA @ 1314 hrs: The folks were found and Tulsa Life Flight just landed on the scene. I guess not much to listen to now.

I don't know what it is, but it's on the Noth side of the lake... I heard LF couldn't transport the guy do to wieght issues.

AsstChief

It was a mess to say the least. Man, Wife and daughter have been excercising lately and feel like they can hike on a trail near the Keystone Dam. After getting several miles into the trail they get off the trail and just start hiking in the woods until the male starts to pass out several different times. Keystone Fire and EMSA responded and started in on the walking trails which split in different locations. We had one CORPS Ranger respond with a 4-wheeler to assist in getting the patient out. Overall it took us almost three hours to complete the call.

Medic32

so how exactly did you get him out? im pretty sure that exceeds a four wheelers weight limit as well

AsstChief

We put the patient on the 4 wheeler and walked beside and behind assisting in operating and holding the patient up. Several areas we had to use the winch to get up hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.