where's Zachary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium Subscriber
I have programmed in all of Zachary's RR freq/TG (old moto II) - they show no LWIN ID's & I haven't gotten any wildcard hits from them.

I was in town today with LOTS of PS/SO/PD/FD activity & heard nothing?

Came back & double checked all entries & can't find 'em.

also have programmed all of point Coupee's EDACS and others, was in New Roads last week & got nothing.

Anybody have any idea where these are?

Thanks,

JP

SCPD

QRT
Circular Link changed to code:
Code:
http://forums.radioreference.com/louisiana-radio-discussion-forum/167412-wheres-zachary.html#post1218409

This is a Digital System is use for the Point Coupee SO and Livonia PD. All public safety transmissions are confirmed using digital modulation

Pro Voice( Edacs digital ) can NOT be monitored by any scanner made & Probably will never be

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie12

Just heard Zachary PD on the 800 trunk they've been on for years.

They are talkng up a storm right now. They are on the BRPD 800 trunk system where they have been since they went 800 years ago.

Last edited:

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, Charlie,

Your letter made me look & realize I had their TGRPs in the wrong system - they were in the old LSP moto II 800mhz system. I moved them to the BRPD 800 system & anticipate receiving... I'll have to get physically closer to receive or get a better ant. - nice troubleshooting -

BamaRS - My Pro 106 does monitor EDACS standard & narrow & I have hits in the log. Are you suggesting the provoice is not EDACS standard or narrow but a third flavor?

charlie12

Thanks, Charlie,

Your letter made me look & realize I had their TGRPs in the wrong system - they were in the old LSP moto II 800mhz system. I moved them to the BRPD 800 system & anticipate receiving... I'll have to get physically closer to receive or get a better ant. - nice troubleshooting -

BamaRS - My Pro 106 does monitor EDACS standard & narrow & I have hits in the log. Are you suggesting the provoice is not EDACS standard or narrow but a third flavor?

Zachary PD has never been on the LSP 800 system they've alway been on the Baton Rouge Police Dept. trunk , and they still use their old UHF 400 stuff to BS on.

Status
Not open for further replies.