Which Antenna for 2m+60cm for Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

braluca

Diamond and Comet seems to me that are customized for 440-450 MHz instead of 430-440 MHz so that if I buy I shall have high SWR in my opinion.
Which company can I trust for right OM band living in Europe?

Ubbe

If you order from a EU supplier you should receive the correct version. But usually it says 440MHz in the text or a suffix letter other than A or N.
An A stands for PL259 connector and N are a N connector. For some reason Italy usually have the lowest prices even when shipping to another country have been added.

/Ubbe

braluca

If you order from a EU supplier you should receive the correct version. But usually it says 440MHz in the text or a suffix letter other than A or N.
An A stands for PL259 connector and N are a N connector. For some reason Italy usually have the lowest prices even when shipping to another country have been added.

/Ubbe
thanks for hint then I can proceed.
It seems that exist only Diamond and Comet in Europe
Larser and Nagoya no one have

Ubbe

The market decides what products that can be sold. If an equally good, or better, product exists then the inferior one can not be sold as no one wants it. Only if massive advertising are in work and free samples are given to "influencers" then a bad product will always find buyers. Most people don't bother to check honest non-biased reviews.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.