Which base antenna for 450-460 MHz and 850-950MHz would be good and reliable to buy

sd80mac

Hi.

This is related to previous topic that I posted couple months ago.

I had obtained BCT 15x and had done discrimination tap on this radio scanner. It's working well in both SoftEOT and SoftDPU. Actually SoftDPU went crazy whenever it's nearby. And it's usually the first one to pop up in laptop. SoftEOT does give me head up of oncoming train. Some locations , its 3-5 minutes and other locations give me more depending on surrendings. I'm satisfied with this.

I am considering placing few along the location, such as at one railway museum (further west), one location at west side of city and other one on east side of city, about 20 miles outside of city on each side. And one would be place further east. That should give me an idea of how many are coming and how soon and how many.... that's why i'm looking into good reliable base antenna which will be place on highest point of structure. I would use my google remote to check out these locations.

What base antenna would you recommend?
One of these 450-460 MHZ fiberglasss antenna

450-470 MHz 9dBi Omni Antenna N female connector from L-com
FG4505 450-460 MHz 5dBd/7.15 dBi fiberglass Omni base station antenna
FG4507 450-460 MHz 7dBd/ 9.15 dBi fiberglass Omin base station antenna

or??? any other suggestion?

850-950mhz would be separate. Any recommendations on base antenna for these as well?

It will be permanetly placed on structure.

And any advise or suggestions on what I'm planning to do.

Thank you