Whistler Overstock Sale On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

trp2525

Here's a quick reference list of all of the Whistler scanner sale prices (which include FREE shipping) along with the current Scanner Master prices in parentheses for comparison purposes:

WS1010 $67.49 (currently $99.95 plus shipping charges at Scanner Master)
WS1025 $67.49 (currently $99.95 plus shipping charges at Scanner Master)
WS1040 $209.99 (currently $249.95 plus shipping charges at Scanner Master)
WS1065 $209.99 (currently $249.95 plus shipping charges at Scanner Master)
TRX-1 $391.39 (currently $489.95 plus shipping charges at Scanner Master)
TRX-2 $449.99 (currently $499.95 plus shipping charges at Scanner Master)

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Damn, i want a TRX-1 and they release this sale right after I get out of the hospital and two weeks of no work. Damn a day late and a dollar short again and I have a birthday this week. Oh well maybe next year.:)

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
It is not like they are doing anything new all Whistler scanners are doing the same thing they did several years ago. The big spenders are holding their money for a scanner that will work on the systems that your current Whistler scanner fails on. They do not want old technology they want Whistlers version of the SDSxxx scanner.

chittshrek

Premium Subscriber
Wish someone would finance a TRX-2 for me. Damn temp crap, work a few weeks then a week or so off sucks on the wallet.

trp2525

Wish someone would finance a TRX-2 for me...

If you don't currently have a credit card to purchase a TRX-2 and make payments over time, look for a vendor who sells the TRX-2 and also accepts PayPal CREDIT. One such vendor would be Main Trading Company in Paris, Texas that sells the TRX-2 online and also accepts PayPal CREDIT for payment. They advertise "No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+" when using PayPal CREDIT. See this MTC webpage link for the details: Finance and Layaway

PrivatelyJeff

Has more money than sense
Premium Subscriber
If you don't currently have a credit card to purchase a TRX-2 and make payments over time, look for a vendor who sells the TRX-2 and also accepts PayPal CREDIT. One such vendor would be Main Trading Company in Paris, Texas that sells the TRX-2 online and also accepts PayPal CREDIT for payment. They advertise "No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+" when using PayPal CREDIT. See this MTC webpage link for the details: Finance and Layaway

yep. I use PayPal Credit for all my eBay/radio gear purchases. Just make sure you pay off a purchase in the 6 month time frame.

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
Well, I'm taking a chance and ordering another TRX-1. Have invested a lot of time in Excel spreadsheets to make it work well for me--and it does. With most public safety P25 encrypted, I'm glad to have it for NXDN & DMR.

I have to say that while progress has been slow with Whistler, the devices have treated me well and I stay hopeful that there's more R&D down the road. We are a tough market for any scanner product. If we kill off Whistler, will we then try to eat Uniden alive as well?

73/Allen (N4JRI)

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Strict personal rule for me, CC's are for emergency use, or on a trip only. No toys allowed on them. 3 cards here and a outstanding balance of around $80 bucks. By a tank of gas here and there to keep them active.

PrivatelyJeff

Has more money than sense
Premium Subscriber
Strict personal rule for me, CC's are for emergency use, or on a trip only. No toys allowed on them. 3 cards here and a outstanding balance of around $80 bucks. By a tank of gas here and there to keep them active.

oh how I wish I was that strict. I try but often cash poor when I need something or an opportunity comes around like this. Though most purchases I make with the PPCaccount get paid off in time since they are usually about $100~ anyway.

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
Has Whistler disclosed that they are going out of business? If not, what exactly constitutes libel as this image is not a parody. One wonders.
There is no mention of where the sign appears and no mention of a specific company in the post. It would probably be claimed as satirical humor, which is allowed under the 1A

Status
Not open for further replies.