Whistler scanners now on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed6698

kruser,

Where can I get that lower temperature eeprom? I do not need one at this time, however I would like to have one just in case someday I run into this problem.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
kruser,

Where can I get that lower temperature eeprom? I do not need one at this time, however I would like to have one just in case someday I run into this problem.

I'll send you a PM when I get back as this has gotten way off topic for this thread.
Sorry OP. For some reason, I thought I was repying to a thread related to failing memory issues that was started recently here or in the RadioShack forum.

Or, you can search my posts and you should find a thread where Don Starr (DonS) answered some of my questions regarding the problem. He was very informative and I know he also mentioned the part number in one of his replies.

Ivanovich

I wonder why the shipping is so delayed. Is Whistler selling these officially yet? That Amazon screenshot shows 1-3 month wait.
Their factory closed in Q4 2012, and this is first comeback product they making i guess.
Its basically pre-orderinging product that still in development.

It looks exactly like PSR-500, probably for faster comeback to make some cash quick they used their left over PSR-500 brains and stamped some new plastic covers for them, i bet if you take it apart you'll see PSR-500 motherboard.

Attachments

• GRE_America_Inc_Press_Release.pdf
    2.3 KB · Views: 251
Status
Not open for further replies.