Whistler Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerMason

Whistler uses a third party app to track shipping, which I don’t like. It just says my order is “Order placed” on the app. They don’t provide tracking number anywhere. I paid for priority mail shipping roughly $10, and haven’t even received an update on my order which is where I am mad. The customer support phone number then says that they have an office move and anticipate to be open by May 3rd. Anyone know if that is why my shipping is affected? I tried to send an email too but no response. This is my first time buying a Whistler product directly. I typically just stick to Amazon, but couldn’t find what I needed this time.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
I use this my Packages Show up all by their self and I track my mail.
Informed Delivery® by USPS®
Digitally preview your mail and manage your packages scheduled to arrive soon! Informed Delivery allows you to view greyscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces and track packages in one convenient location.*

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Once the USPS fingerprints the package (lays hands on it & scans into their system), informed delivery will give you a heads up that something is headed your way. It's worked well, so far, for me, on both oackages & letters.

GamerMason

Once the USPS fingerprints the package (lays hands on it & scans into their system), informed delivery will give you a heads up that something is headed your way. It's worked well, so far, for me, on both oackages & letters.
Okay. So what I have gathered though is that they have not even shipped my package. All they have done is process the order. I know this because I bought product off Amazon the same day and received it with the free shipping already that Amazon provides before any updates have been sent to me.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Okay. So what I have gathered though is that they have not even shipped my package. All they have done is process the order. I know this because I bought product off Amazon the same day and received it with the free shipping already that Amazon provides before any updates have been sent to me.
Sounds like they won't ship until their 'move' is complete. Unfortunate that they did not disclose the probable delay either on the order page or during the checkout process.

Status
Not open for further replies.