Whistler software too small to see/use on MS Surface Pro 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

canisp

Hi, I just got a new surface pro7 and have installed the software successfully but when the program runs the window is too small to read. If I expand, the window expands but the usable part of the window stays the same size... very strange. I'm sure it is some sort of user error, if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Cheers.

canisp

Sorry, this is the software for the 1080 that has been upgraded by Whistler Group.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Try adjusting the scaling in windows compatibility mode. Here is a response I had earlier from Whistler:
Right click on the shortcut and select Properties > Compatibility > and under settings check the box for Override high DPI scaling behavior, then select System in the drop down box and hit Apply.

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Try this thread for info

canisp

Try adjusting the scaling in windows compatibility mode. Here is a response I had earlier from Whistler:
Right click on the shortcut and select Properties > Compatibility > and under settings check the box for Override high DPI scaling behavior, then select System in the drop down box and hit Apply.
Thank you very much for this, unfortunately it doesn't seem to change anything... frustrating.

canisp

****, I am an idiot... didn't do the system part... Thank you so much for your help... all is good. Cheers!

a417

i've also found that those surface/tablets frequently can use a slight scaling bump of system fonts to make them more readable. I have an asus transformer that I bumped to 150% and it made the system on the whole easier to read on those higher DPI systems at small format sizes.

Its under the Display section of windows system settings. You can search for "scaling" to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.