WHISTLER TRX-2 TIME SETTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomcrow

Retired LE
Does anyone know if I can change my time on the trx-2 from military time to normal time? Id like to use regular time for all my recordings. Thank you

phantomcrow

Retired LE
Ty That's why I like Uniden better at least you have options and 3rd party software

phantomcrow

Retired LE
I use a uniden with proscan software that allows me to set the time how I want. Very restricted these whistler scanners wish that would change but doubt it.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I use a uniden with proscan software that allows me to set the time how I want. Very restricted these whistler scanners wish that would change but doubt it.

Would you care to share where exactly you do that? People have been complaining about no 12 hour format on Uniden's for years, so if Proscan figured out a workaround that would be great.

Last edited:

phantomcrow

Retired LE
Proscan allows you to change the time within the pr. So when I use it and go into the recordings they are all 12 hour.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Proscan allows you to change the time within the pr. So when I use it and go into the recordings they are all 12 hour.

Got it, you can't change it on the actual radio just the recordings that ProScan does. So you can't set 12 hour mode on either Whistler or Uniden.

Status
Not open for further replies.