Whistler TRX w DMR

btritch

I have a whistler TRX 2 with the DMR feature. I. Trying to hear my employer who uses DMR. I have the frequency, color code and slot number.
They use the "all call" TG so there is no designated TG. I can see the signal strength and its full but I have no audio.
How do I set the conventional TG "all call" slot 1, CC3 to be able the hear audio?

tvengr

Well Known Member
From N6ML:

FWIW, using FFFCDF worked for me for monitoring the local ham DMR repeater (which is the only thing in my area to even try to monitor). I tried it as a complete guess, since it was the highest possible value for the DMR TGID, and it appeared to work. I never found any documentation supporting it (or offering an alternative).

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I have a whistler TRX 2 with the DMR feature. I. Trying to hear my employer who uses DMR. I have the frequency, color code and slot number.
They use the "all call" TG so there is no designated TG. I can see the signal strength and its full but I have no audio.
How do I set the conventional TG "all call" slot 1, CC3 to be able the hear audio?
Don't use the CC and Slot until you verify it, just enter it as conventional and select any for both and 0 for talkgroup.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 23.31.50.png