Whistler TRX1-E Audio Recording Software?

adsbgreenock

Hello All,

I have the Proscan by Bob for my SDS200E which is great.
However im looking for a Windows program that will let me record my remote Whistler scanners audio which is connected through radio feed. I have the webserver setup but im missing a lot of the action happening while im at work.
The Uniden is great as its just a matter of going through the recordings but the whistler is totally different ball game.

Any of you guys had any luck with recording the whistler scanners audio ? and if so how did you go about it.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ubbe

Whistler has a much more advanced recording function than Unidens that record all or nothing. You can set to not record uninteresting TG's or frequencies and only save the ones you really want to listen to. Pull the SD card and use an external SD card reader and quickly move the files to a PC and put the SD card back in the scanner. Then use the Universal Scanner Audio Player that deim here at RR have programmed for us.

/Ubbe

FKimble

"audacity" will record anything that comes out your PC's speaker. Can record in mono or stereo and contantly or with vox. You won"t miss a thing!

Frank.

adsbgreenock

Whistler has a much more advanced recording function than Unidens that record all or nothing. You can set to not record uninteresting TG's or frequencies and only save the ones you really want to listen to. Pull the SD card and use an external SD card reader and quickly move the files to a PC and put the SD card back in the scanner. Then use the Universal Scanner Audio Player that deim here at RR have programmed for us.

/Ubbe
Hi Ubbe,

I have this checked (Record) in settings of the whistler but I can't get it to record.
I have a 32gb sd card too so I don't know if I've enabled the right setting mate.

@FKimble That's a great idea and more like I was looking for. I found a program called Voxrecord but it only records in one Wav file which is a bit of a sore head having to sift through.

Thanks for the input guys.

Regards

Ubbe

I have this checked (Record) in settings of the whistler but I can't get it to record.
It's individual settings for each frequency and TG but you also have a main switch to globally turn recording off or on in the Audio Options tab in EZ-Scan, or in the scanner menu Program/Global Settings/Enable Recording.

/Ubbe