Whistler Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Is there any way to get the remote software for the WS and TRX series scanners to log. It would be handy to leave my TRX-2 running and log NXDN traffic so when I get home I could see TG's RAN Frequencies that had been used while I was away. PLEASE

LesWurk

Is there any way to get the remote software for the WS and TRX series scanners to log. It would be handy to leave my TRX-2 running and log NXDN traffic so when I get home I could see TG's RAN Frequencies that had been used while I was away. PLEASE

Amen to that, essential to exploring for more info. Believe Uniden Sentinel does it for the Uniden series.

TAbirdman

Whistler does have the remote protocol specs on the website for 3rd party developement. If anyone knows someone that can code,... go for it! :)

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber

Hi Buddrousa -
I will definitely ask the engineers about this. As TABirdman mentioned, the remote control protocol is posted for 3rd party development. If you know of anyone that can code, it may be an easy addition.

We always like to hear what you all would like to see in products and as always will evaluate and see what we can do!

Thanks!
WW

Status
Not open for further replies.