WS1065: Whistler WS1065

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry45

Premium Subscriber
Whistler that I purchased is great when I can get it to work. I would have thought all you had to have done brought it home plugged it in and Walla, so bought all the programming information wasted a thanksgiving morning and I could make the shuttle fly easier than I could use their instructions to get sound out of the little box. So I decided to leave it alone you know walk away from the frustration for a few minutes, Well that thing came on by itself scared me to death. My question for anyone that has a Whistler 1050 have scanner. Do you have to put each channel individually? Have A Blessed Thanksgiving and I thank who ever supplies this forum.
Jerry

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
@Jerry45 in the upper right corner there is a search button I encourage you to search WS106, 1065 or whistler 1065. There are literally 100s of people who asked the same type of questions you are now, and thousands of responses. If you can't find the answer then come back and ask specific questions, tell us where you are, what you want to listen to, and people will look at it and help you get it working.

Meanwhile, explore this wiki page and it might help:

tvengr

Well Known Member
I use Butel ARC500 Basic. The Pro version adds logging. All 3 programs have a 30 day free trial period to decide which one you like best. There have been problems with members getting the key for Win500.

Status
Not open for further replies.