Whistler WS10XX/TRX remote server/Android app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
How many people here would be interested in a Siren type app for the newer Whistler scanners? I have Win500 accessing my scanners remotely using the Win500 Android remote app, works perfectly, turns my phones screen into a scanner with buttons, unlike Siren which turns my iPad into three boxes with tiny letters and no functionality!

I am trying to inject cash into this, aimed at DonS and Art (Android app maker), to hopefully spark a simple remote server and app...just taking a show of interested hands.

Paul

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
Before our love-child runs a marathon, let's at least see if they make a shoe in his size, and then teach him to tie his shoelaces!

:-D

Paul

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
If you get enough people together, I would certainly donate something to the cause. I use IPAD, but certainly interested in promoting some alternatives for using TRX series. If it works, I'll buy an Android and start using it. You can PM me if you want ti discuss further.

scosgt

Use the demo program on your computer and splashtop to access it. You get full sound and control. Not slick but it does work.

Status
Not open for further replies.