White Mtn. Natl. Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metronorthradio

FREQ OF NATURE
Has any caught the input to their repeaters, or the new channel? I heard of 164.1500 as a new input. I used to be able to pick them up on the input (170.5750) All the Tones have changed as to they added a few more sites and decommissioned the Milan Hill site. I’m looking for the input frequency and tones used. The only tone I get is on receive side (110.9)

ecps92

110.9 hz is the output PL
Yes, 164.1500 is the input

Has any caught the input to their repeaters, or the new channel? I heard of 164.1500 as a new input. I used to be able to pick them up on the input (170.5750) All the Tones have changed as to they added a few more sites and decommissioned the Milan Hill site. I’m looking for the input frequency and tones used. The only tone I get is on receive side (110.9)

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
WCNH-NEC - click on Resource Status on left side to see the fire units - just one Type 6 engine - Engine 601 at Campton NH

[ The 4 Maine State Forestry units are apparently available for nationwide service - thats why they show up here - E6197 E6198 E6199 E6200 ]

(also shows Eng 621 at Mt Tabor VT on the Green Mtn NF - since they apparently dispatch for Vermont also)

ecps92

I always keep confusing Cardigan in Orange with Mt Carrigain in Livermore Falls

Also hard to know as they don't always ID which repeater they are using and all are 110.9 Hz

Cardigan has nothing... for USFS
As in their new repeater sites was Carr Mtn., Mt. Cabot, and Cardrigain Mtn.

Metronorthradio

FREQ OF NATURE
I talked to a ranger at Campton headquarters (NECC) and they have two groups programmed in the radios now, west and east and Milan Hill is still in service and mostly used in Maine and it’s programmed on the east group. I also have a few Erica repeaters installed. I have still not picked up any tones On the input frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.