White Plains Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockMSockM

First of all, I'm sorry if I'm out of line posting this message here. I haven't posted in ages, and I'm not really an expert, so I apologize if this is not the appropriate area. I've searched the forums before posting, and aside from a 2 year old post regarding digital frequency listings, I don't think I saw anything about this.

Anyhow. I live in the White Plains, NY area. Since the PD moved to the whole digital thing last year (I think), I'm planning on getting a new scanner. Until then, I've been attempting to listen to the usual online stream(s) of the WPPD scanner. Unfortunately, the streams I've found in the past are no longer working, and I can't seem to find one that's active - either on the web or on the many scanner apps available to the public.

I was wondering if anyone knew about an alternate stream and/or what happened. I'm not super savvy in this area (forgive me), but I assume someone has to "serve" the stream, and maybe the simple answer is that he/she stopped(?). If so, is it gone forever?

Again, apologies if this is a stupid question or--at the very least--misplaced. If it is, I will delete it. This forum has been helpful in the past, so I figured it would be the best place to start.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

stevenmilford

white plains police

you have to invest in a digital scanner form radio shack that is the only way to pick up white plans police if get the scanner you will also pick up greenburgh yonkers tarrytown police also

Status
Not open for further replies.