Whitney Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan_herbert

Premium Subscriber
The aircraft believed to be carrying the body of singer Whitney Houston just departed Van Nuys Airport for New Jersey, the tail number is N614RD. I don't know if a flight plan has been filed so for those of you that like to track aircraft you're on your own for this one.

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
It's funny how the media is stating that this is the private jet of Tyler Perry. The jet N614RD is owned by Roy Polatcheck who leases it out to the "stars" for their travels. All TP did was rent it for the return of the body of a dead drug addict.

N970sj

This G-IV has a similar flight plan. Entourage or decoy?

N970SJ FlightAware > N970SJ

They both have diverted to Teterboro.

1990 GULFSTREAM AEROSPACE G-IV
Fixed wing multi engine
(22 seats / 2 engines)

It's funny how the media is stating that this is the private jet of Tyler Perry. All TP did was rent it for the return of the body of a dead drug addict.

Let's face it. We all have G-IV's standing by in case we need to get somewhere in a hurry.

The golfing weather in California is very changeable, and package deals have short expiration dates, so you have to be prepared to go at a moment's notice!

Still, I don't go plastering my tail number all over the net so people can track me down. That's just stupid!

Thayne

I guess I will go out and do something worthwhile out in the garage, Whitney Houston stuff is on CNN, Hannity & talking heads on Fox--I just realized we in this country are so hard up & used to being fed pap by the media no wonder this country is toast by virtue of what passes for important information.:p

Maybe I will hear the funeral plane pass over as I am draining the oil out of the Toyota--Hallelujia!!!
And to all a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.