Who can I take my Uniden BCD996P2 Scanner to for program help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireHorseRita

Never sent ARC files before but what the heck. I am so glad it works for you Ritaann. Kind of a simplistic programing but it gets you started.
Yes, it sure does get me started. I am soooo appreciative. The more I poke around with this new type of programming, the more I learn. Now, I'm trying to figure out what to set the attenuator to (on or off).

FireHorseRita

Darn I was hoping to hear the file worked and she could hear her PD.
Hi again. I meant to update you all sooner. I have a pretty lengthy commute to and from my job at the Indy VA during the week and by the time I get home, it’s almost time to go to sleep and start all over again tomorrow.

Ed, I was able to download the file you sent and I started listening to APD and Mad County right away. Thank you so much, Ed. Then I made sure the attenuators were turned off on all the channels. I was asking about the attenuators because I was hearing garble. Most of the distortion is gone now.

Now, my next project is to figure out how to get the APD talkgroup programmed into my scanner that is the same as what is on live on Broadcastify. I’m not picking up on that yet with my scanner. It’s a works in progress.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Hi again. I meant to update you all sooner. I have a pretty lengthy commute to and from my job at the Indy VA during the week and by the time I get home, it’s almost time to go to sleep and start all over again tomorrow.

Ed, I was able to download the file you sent and I started listening to APD and Mad County right away. Thank you so much, Ed. Then I made sure the attenuators were turned off on all the channels. I was asking about the attenuators because I was hearing garble. Most of the distortion is gone now.

Now, my next project is to figure out how to get the APD talkgroup programmed into my scanner that is the same as what is on live on Broadcastify. I’m not picking up on that yet with my scanner. It’s a works in progress.
I am glad you can hear APD and all the TG's listed in RR should be in there unless it is something else. I didn't add the INDY stuff and some other things that you could probably receive. And I know how that is I get up at 5am to be to work by 7am get off at 3pm to get home about 4pm and shortly after it's bedtime. Speaking of which, I am off...Happy Scanning...

eaf1956

Feed Provider
BTW I forgot to mention I assigned Quick Keys 1: Anderson PD 2: Madison Co Law 3: Madison Co Fire 4: Madison Co EMS with ZERO being the QK for the whole system.

west-pac

If you're not aware, there may be a delay between what you hear on your scanner, and when you hear it on Broadcastify. Sometimes the delay could be 30 seconds, sometimes it could be a lot longer.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
If you're not aware, there may be a delay between what you hear on your scanner, and when you hear it on Broadcastify. Sometimes the delay could be 30 seconds, sometimes it could be a lot longer.
AMEN, I can't listen to my live scanner and my feed it gets wierd. LOL

FireHorseRita

BTW I forgot to mention I assigned Quick Keys 1: Anderson PD 2: Madison Co Law 3: Madison Co Fire 4: Madison Co EMS with ZERO being the QK for the whole system.
I noticed that and thank you. I also made the APD group Priority and that helped. The Mad County Highway Dept frequencies have been pretty busy since yesterday.

With the system here in Mad Co being simulcast, are we able to listen to all the frequencies? Sometimes, the APD dispatcher will tell the receiver to go to Tac 1.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I noticed that and thank you. I also made the APD group Priority and that helped. The Mad County Highway Dept frequencies have been pretty busy since yesterday.

With the system here in Mad Co being simulcast, are we able to listen to all the frequencies? Sometimes, the APD dispatcher will tell the receiver to go to Tac 1.
48 APD Tac 1 TG 48013 is part of the programming (Unless it is ENC)

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
APD DISP 2 and Tac are encrypted.
48012bb8cDE48 APD 2Police Dispatch 2Law Dispatch
48013bb8dDE48 APD TAC1Police Tactical 1Law Tac

As is 48 LAW 2 which is the MadCo SO/Small Towns secondary dispatch.
48002bb82DE48 LAW 2County Law Enforcement Dispatch 2 (Sheriff/Small Towns) Law Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.