Who is this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can only hear it when I am in the city... there is no listing for it. It's 461.0375 DPL 023, they talk about intake and sallyport alot. I don't think it's the police but it kind of sounds like it. I was thinking maybe it's the justice center but it's not a public safety freq.

Joseph11

Where do you live?

General Scanning Forum General forum for the discussion of radio communications related information, including discussion regarding scanners and radio receivers. Location specific posts should be directed to the regional forums listed below.

JohnnyGalaga

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Intake and sally port sounds like a jail. Jail comms are often short range and can sound a little police-like, but not quite the real thing.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Moved to the IL forum.

Again, please post location specific questions in the appropriate regional forum, not the General Scanning forum.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Also makes it easier if you put your location in your location line.

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
I've never heard of Martinsville. What part of the county, how far from Jacksonville?

Searching maps.google.com returns a Martinsville near the Indiana border near Terre Haute (Clark county IL)

Let us know.

Thanks

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
Aha....

Martinsville

IN

Morgan County

IN

INDIANA!!!

I've searched Indiana frequencies, a little bit, but couldn't find anything (Don't know the area well enough)

Status
Not open for further replies.