Who is using P-25 in the USA (directory)

Status
Not open for further replies.

troymail

Silent Key
I've always questioned the accuracy of this list. It's misleading at a minimum. There are several jurisdictions in Maryland on the list that are reported to be P25 - they may use some P25 digital voice but they aren't P25. To add to that, P25 systems are full digital - so it makes no sense that there are systems indicating a mix of analog and digital on that list.

Archie

NY-Westchester County listings for both Greenburgh and Yonkers should be UHF, Hi, not VHF. I think they are both moving to Phase 2 very soon, correct ???

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
That's a scrape of RadioReference data. It's also far from correct as it lists systems that have P25 Common Air Interface (i.e. digital voice on a Moto Type II system) as "Analog and Digital Phase 1".

beastieboy101

I've always questioned the accuracy of this list. It's misleading at a minimum. There are several jurisdictions in Maryland on the list that are reported to be P25 - they may use some P25 digital voice but they aren't P25. To add to that, P25 systems are full digital - so it makes no sense that there are systems indicating a mix of analog and digital on that list.

Another thing to add; Prince William Co. in VA uses a Phase 2 P25 system. Only Schools use TDMA. Fire & County PD use FDMA 100% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.