why has the google learn morse code trainer changed suddenly ?

Catbrain

I have been using a google-learn morse code trainer for about 2 weeks. I put an icon for it on my desktop to open it.
now when I open it-- there is a big red screen and the only option is to install it in a phone or other android device.
There is no way to navigate away from the opening red screen except to hit the button to "install on an android device".

Anyone know why I can see or find the windows version I was using just a few days ago ?
I was enjoying it and now it is gone....

Tim

Catbrain

the part at the bottom is off my screen. maybe I had magnified the screen and pushed it off----
I will try shrinking the screen. There is no way to scroll down though. neither mouse or keyboard arrows.

Catbrain

Now when I open it--- it does not give ne the bottom line for demo--- but now it says instead "this is a chrome experiment" No option for the demo now. (no button)

Catbrain

can you also post a link for the page you got that has the demo button at the bottom so we can see if they are the same ????

Tim Morse - Learn

this is the address for mine ----- the page keeps taking away my link----
://morse.withgoogle.com/learn/ I will try removing the front---( I removed the www )

Catbrain

I now have a red background-- and the bottom option is gone.
all I can figure is that you only get so many go's at it and then it locks you out of the PC demo------
Why do they have a vested interest in forcing it onto your phone ? Is it a spy tool ?
it is from google after all.......