why is the live scanners on a loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukon45427

i was woundering why the montgomery co. ohio scanner is on a loop? i just listened to this stand aff the night befor and watched it on the news so why you looping the scanners?

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
Try using a different player (other than the web player), like Windows Media Player, to listen and see if the looping problem goes away. Please reply in this thread letting us know whether or not this has an affect.

Thanks,
Gordon

dwh367

Try using a different player (other than the web player), like Windows Media Player, to listen and see if the looping problem goes away. Please reply in this thread letting us know whether or not this has an affect.

Thanks,
Gordon

With all due respect, why not just disable all of the web players until the audio team can get them straightened out? Either that or set the default to Windows Media Player, or something similar, in the interim?

New users don't always know how to navigate this site, and they sometimes don't look what other options are available to them. They just see the "listen" icon and click on it.

The constant default web player problems (both here and and on our websites) are causing us to lose listeners, which in turn can lead to lost revenue for you all as well. Fixing it, one way or another, would be a win-win situation for all of us.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
The constant default web player problems (both here and and on our websites) are causing us to lose listeners, which in turn can lead to lost revenue for you all as well. Fixing it, one way or another, would be a win-win situation for all of us.

We are working hard on this issue.. please be patient with us.

splash1

Premium Subscriber

Thanks,
Gordon

I haven't noticed the loop sense that first time, but haven't had more than about an hour to listen. I will post a reply if i hear it again.

Thanks
rick

Status
Not open for further replies.