Why my pro 94 isnt trunking Camden Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one;

I was curious as to why I can't trunk Camden and Cherry Hill Freq. I can hear transmissions in non trunk mode but when I place it on trunk mode I only get what I assume is the control channel. It picks up the system 10 and I think the control number is 10-043 so I programed the money in, and subsequintly placed the other codes in and they are current according to the FCC. Does Camden have all of there radios encrypted or am I doing some thing wrong?

dynamitedjs

did you program camden in one bank and cherry hill in another? If not you need to do that. Do not put them in the same bank. Also did you put the channels in logical order? If not you need to do that.

dynamitedjs

ok , so I take it you have put the frequencies in logical order. Did you program the id #'s you wanted to hear? After you have programmed the id #'s you want to hear in each bank (jurisdiction) press trunk, the display will say "Scan ID"

yes and then it came up with an id of 10-043 ( which is a control number ) and then I put in the other number that corresponde for Car to Car , detectives etc. Is it perhaps a encrypted transmission? , because I am getting Cherry Hill and the NJST

here is my issue I think I am setting the Talk groups correct, its ( Camden ) is under system # 10 , so I assumed that the Group was 10-043 and in dig mode I see the 249 is corresponding to the FCC list and the 20-412 series of numbers are correct, now where i turn truck off I hear a loud noise and the sqench doesnt take it away this is the channel in which is 857.4375 and there is no speech on that feq. but this freq. when I hit the down buttons to show the id it says " 10-043" is this the control number ??? what do I do from here ?

dynamitedjs

10-043 is nothing....don't assume and program in anything. Here are the id codes you need to put in.....

01-151 Police Patrol
02-047 Police Dispatch Channel 1
02-050 Police Info Channel 2
02-051 Police Channel 3
02-052 Police Channel 4
02-066 Detectives (Encrypted)
02-067 Detective Operations 1
02-070 Detective Operations 2
02-101 Switchover
02-121 Tactical Units

also the noise you hear is the control channel. put these id's in and you should be set.

I placed each number in LCN and nothing still I am searching ... I think that for a Scanner I have crap lol ... I was sold on the whole I got a deal for a dual trunker for $118.00 I am sure I placed all in correctly and I am sure that camden only has 5 feq. they are trunked on I cant understand this I can recieve Cherry Hill with no problem.

IT JUST SAYS SCAN ID WITH I add in the numbers and one bar appears under one and when I do press the down search key the number 857.9875 and thats the only number that comes up, also the 10-043 is issued for that channel.

[/b]NOW GET THIS I called the number that the "rat shack " gave me to get technical issues addressed and they didnt do squat but tell me to reprogram my scanner
and this some trash
?????

Status
Not open for further replies.