Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc5igh

Premium Subscriber
The Whistler Forum has a bold-faced notice which says "this forum will redirect to the GRE forum until Whistler designs their own scanners."

Why? There's a Radio Shack forum, and to the best of my knowledge, Radio Shack has never designed its own scanners.

Just curious . . .

-Johnnie

oracavon

Although that doesn't explain why the Whistler Forum is still being directed to the GRE forum now that Whistler is shipping their new scanners. I know that they are based on the old GRE radios, but early reviews from people who have purchased them indicate that Whistler did make some design changes, albeit minor ones. So Whistler is designing and shipping its own scanners now.

tumegpc

The Whistler Forum has a bold-faced notice which says "this forum will redirect to the GRE forum until Whistler designs their own scanners."

Why? There's a Radio Shack forum, and to the best of my knowledge, Radio Shack has never designed its own scanners.

Just curious . . .

-Johnnie

You make a very good point. "this forum will redirect to the GRE forum until Whistler designs their own scanners." sounds like something that Bob, Mable, or Billy Ray might have said.

AC2OY

Has Whistler started to ship it's flagship 1090 base unit and if I would love to hear some reviews on how well she performs especially on decoding P25 phase2!!!

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Could have sworn this is the Uniden forum....

Please continue this discussion in the appropriate Whistler/GRE/Radio Shack forum.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.