Wife's always complaining....

Status
Not open for further replies.

n9emz

Hell, Bob....

She knows every move I make before I make it. Her complaint is I don't do anything "manly." All her friends' OM hang out in bars, go fishing, crawl around in the woods in the rain shooting at critters, etc. She ought to be pround I spend all my "free" time....what I don't have to spend on the tractor and with tools in my hand propping this place up....on the computer and the radio. At least she can find me when she wants to, which is more than other dudes' wives can say.

Yup, little over 2 years from now I'll be getting the same paychecks direct deposited, except I'll be doing all this unmanly stuff instead of having to hang at the plant to earn them.

See you at Dayton? 73 to you and the crew.

N4RWM

..............................................................Hello Sambo!
Man it sure is a small world after all! You just never know where an old friend may show up do you? I'd say you went straight to QRZ to find out who was heckling you, eh? Did you notice then that I'm no longer a "tech"?
My absence from the RRORC site has left me out of touch with some friends, but it appears that they, as well as me are turning up in other places too.
I presume all is well with Norma and the little ones?
As for Dayton, I'm still not sure, sort of waffling on going. I may even show up this year at C'fest. Tina doesn't like Attica, neither do I,,but we may have to go any way. If nothing else we may just ride the motorcycles up to say hi to folks. That would make a nice weekend trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.