WiFi... How are you connecting to your SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.

markjrenna

divison200

I tried the IOGEAR but it has not worked. I have d-link wifi adapter near my desk, so I just connected it directly with a cable.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Vonets VAP11G-300 Wireless Portable Wifi $20.00
From Amazon works great powered off the scanner.
Yep and it works great.
094c16917114fc0036a7a74f1bd799f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

allend

Premium Subscriber
So once you have it hooked up to a WiFi bridge or directly connected via a ethernet cable then what can you do next with it? I guess maybe there is some software out there to connect to it or what? Its probably been talked about in another thread. Hopefully I can be pointed to it

eaf1956

Feed Provider
So once you have it hooked up to a WiFi bridge or directly connected via a ethernet cable then what can you do next with it? I guess maybe there is some software out there to connect to it or what? Its probably been talked about in another thread. Hopefully I can be pointed to it
Try Proscan! www.proscan.org

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

markjrenna

I have owned the TP-Link AV2000 set for over a year and it works great. I use mine to extend a wire to.my desktop and to my detached garage where I deployed a WiFi access point.
Thanks! I may try these as well.

nick223

Feed Provider
so i have a VONETS AC1200 Mini Wireless Bridge Repeater Wi-Fi Dual Band Bridge Range Extender (VAP11AC) so i can set up the wifi hotspot on it then use the Ethernet cable from he bridge into the sds200 and run lan connection with proscan and listen that way with out having the Ethernet hooked into the router?

jvaillancourt

Premium Subscriber
Just to be clear, you only need to order this if you DON'T have an ethernet jack nearby? If you do have a jack, you could just plug it in the front and be good to go to stream on the web?

stevenp1

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone connected the sds200 lan direct to a windows 10 computer? I would like to hook mine up this way..why because I have a Verizon hotspot with no lan ports. I want to send a feed out that way with proscan. And yes I know about getting wifi repeaters with bridging but want to hook it direct for it's in my car. Want to know how to bridge it direct scanner to computer if it can be done. Have straight and twisted cables but not sure what to use ot how to configure it can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.