wiki articles that mention Yahoo groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
As many of you are now aware, Yahoo groups is shutting down. In my scans of what needs to be done (and there's a ton), these 4 articles mention Yahoo groups or are an integral part of the description. If someone could edit these down, it would greatly aid in the trash heap I'm working with right now.

Thanks in advance for any help.....Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Thanks, that's a help. I've literally got hundreds of articles to go through, so even doing these 4 is a start...Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
There's 2 more Yahoo links in the Bloomington article - in the Normal PD section that mentions a Radios.txt file. If I change the references to only text and take the links out, would that be enough for you folks? Mike

cubn

Database Admin
There's 2 more Yahoo links in the Bloomington article - in the Normal PD section that mentions a Radios.txt file. If I change the references to only text and take the links out, would that be enough for you folks? Mike
I removed those sentences about the Pro96com Yahoo group and Radios.txt files. That was over 10 years ago I posted those Pro96com files--I'm sure radio ids have changed significantly since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.