Wildland Fire Tac 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinkley

Listen More
Premium Subscriber
I'm picking up 155.565 - P25 Wildland Fire Operations Tac 10 (Oceanside). It occasionally broadcasts LE calls in San Diego city. Is this a simulcast?
Does anyone have info on this channel? I'm receiving it from the OC Mission Viejo area.

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
155.565 (XSD TAC 10) is analog mobile only in San Diego County.
The frequency is also licensed to Riverside County as a base station frequency for PSEC in Coachella. As PSEC is P25, I suspect that is what you are hearing (I've seen things like that happen with the current weather conditions).

LBH

Monterey Park in LA County uses the frequency in P25 as their police dispatch channel. This won't help if indeed the calls are for service in SD City. I would suspect Monterey Park is the likely source.

shinkley

Listen More
Premium Subscriber
The calls just made reference North Chandler street - it is Monterey Park. Your right about weather as on some days I can receive most LAPD and other days - zilch.

Also, I thought Riverside County / Coachella PSEC was locked down?

Thanks for the info.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
One of the XSD's, Command or Tac 21 I forget, is used by staff at a hotel downtown, I think the 4 seasons off 1st and I-5...they operate on it with a tone of 103.5Hz, it drives me nuts when I am in range!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.