Wildwood Crest PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptemt

I've been down in Wildwood Crest for the past week and have not heard Wildwood Crest PD on 155.430 all week. Does anyone know if they have changed frequencies. I've searched previous threads and only found a mention that someone saw brief radio ID on the NJICS. I also saw a mention of a Cape May TRS, but I haven't been able to find any info about that. I've searched the FCC databases and also found nothing new. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ptemt

Disregard the last request. I found them on talkgroup 4617. Thanks again for the help.

ptemt

Wildwood City and North Wildwood are still on on VHF channels that are listed in the database.

Phelanhome

Feed Provider
I will be heading down to the Crest in two weeks. Does anyone know if PD is still in the clear? I have already programmed my 436 to Cape May NJICS transmissions. I know NJICS is working in North Jersey since I am picking up multiply agencies on different towers.

I was down in wildwood Crest last week, it seems you can only listen on the island and thats it, I work in Gloucester County and can't hear it from there

Status
Not open for further replies.