Wildwood PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt307

Premium Subscriber
I am using a Uniden SDS 100. All of the NJICS departments come in loud and clear from my location in Diamond Beach. North Wildwood and Cape May PD come in loud and clear as well as the other high band frequencies for FD and EMS. Wildwood PD, however, does not come in at all. I have downloaded the necessary frequency information for Wildwood PD using the Sentinel software. Are there any settings that must be made to be able to pick up Wildwood PD? Thank-you in advance for your assistance.

lt307

Premium Subscriber
Yes I did. The issue may be the modulation type. Sentinel has it as NFM while Radio Reference has it as FMN.

jaymatt1978

I'm down in Cape May City and just confirmed Wildwood is still on 154.9650 DPL 411 as of a minute ago, so I'm stumped

mshumeyk

Premium Subscriber
I use a SDS 100 in Cape May to monitor Cape May and the Wildwoods during my frequent visits. On plenty of occasions I have found a mistake in one of the many setting options is the reason I am not hearing a system or frequency. As Justin said, if you used the Radioreference settings on sentinel your display should look similar to mine in terms of frequency, service type and DCS. (I used the Butel ARC 536 software to convert my 396XT file). Make sure "AVOID" isnt showing up. If all of this fails just try the simple method of REVIEW/EDIT SYSTEM>SYSTEM NAME>EDIT DEPARTMENT>EDIT CHANNEL>NEW CHANNEL>INPUT FREQUENCY and just punch in 154.965. Don't even bother to set the DCS. If that doesnt work then I am truely stumped as well.Wildwood 1.jpgWildwood2.jpgWildwood2.jpgWildwood2.jpgWildwood2.jpgWildwood2.jpg

lt307

Premium Subscriber
My screen looks exactly like your photo. I deleted my original entry and manually put in 154.965000 without the DCS. Hopefully that works. Thank-you everyone for your assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.