Will 536HP audio repairs mean early stock of refurbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawman210

I used headphones not to long ago and didn't notice anything. But heck I can't tell the difference when listening to music with Sony earphones versus Bose

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

LIScanner101

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
I used headphones not to long ago and didn't notice anything. But heck I can't tell the difference when listening to music with Sony earphones versus Bose

I'm sure one's high-frequency hearing capabilities will also play into whether one is irritated by this, or just not even notice it altogether :wink:

RF23

Premium Subscriber

I would recommend that you get it fixed anyway even if you cannot hear the problem because it can:

1. Affect the resale value of the scanner.
2. Extend your warranty from 1 to 3 years.
3. You may need the headphone out later for some new external device and it may not work properly.
4. It might even shorten the life of certain components in that circuit by having a misplaced component.

gonzalu

UPman, I have been away from RADIOREFERENCE for a week or so.

Can we now send in the scanners for exchange/repair?

Also, do I need to first register mine via the UNIDEN website before sending I have not yet registered my unit.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.