Will my scanner work with your database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastred

I have a Radio Shack Pro 95 Scanner. I want to know if I sign up for a premium membership, will I be able to download your frequencies directly to my scanner? If so, what computer program do I need to use? I have ScanCat Lite Plus. Is their anyway to use this program with your database. The program seems to work well with my Pro 95. I am new to scanners, I have had my Pro 95 for about 5 years I guess but have not used it for almost that long. I am just starting to use it again, but it is programmed for where I lived before and I want to program it for the local area.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I believe - I'm not sure about this - that there is a copy/paste utility that Scancat uses to get data from our database. That's a question that the Scancat Yahoo group could answer.

Win95 is a better choice anyway. SCL is a POS program - just scan the forums and you'll find this to be true. While it doesn't have a copy/paste utility (or works with the web service), you can use Excel to accomplish the same thing. The procedure is outlined here (all links are blue)

Excel Copy/Paste Special to Software - The RadioReference Wiki

best regards..Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.