Williams Fork Fire - Granby

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRose23

Premium Subscriber
Hey, I've been trying to monitor Granby, I head them once on DTRS.

I'm new to DTRS, does anyone know which control channel/ tower there're on? I'm not sure if it's just my signal is just too week or if im searching the wrong frequencies.

Thank you.🙂

Steve2003

Good chance most of the fire fighting activity is going to be on VHF feqs as most of the front line efforts are going to be federal resources.

In the event the fire moves towards Fraser/Winter Park I would imagine you hear quite a bit of DTRS traffic related to evacs should that need to happen (the Type-2 team took over this morning and they already have a Type-1 on order due).

I have been listening to Grand Co off of the Blue Ridge DTRS site which seems to be picking up 8886/Safety Dispatch, 8887/EMS Tac-1, and the other ops chs while in use. I heard chatter on Grand Ops-5 earlier this afternoon regarding someone who was dropped off by a friend and needed a ride out of the evac zone.

I would say any site you get Safety Disaptch and EMS Tac-1 is going to be your best bet. They do occasionally affiliate with sties you can receive in the metro area but those definitely don't carry traffic all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.